Ultra Street Fighter IV
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ultra Street Fighter IV for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ultra Street Fighter IV from your PCCapcom
. More data about Capcom can be found here
. Please follow http://www.streetfighter.com
if you want to read more on Ultra Street Fighter IV on Capcom's page. Ultra Street Fighter IV is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Capcom\Ultra Street Fighter IV folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Ultra Street Fighter IV is C:\Program Files (x86)\Capcom\Ultra Street Fighter IV\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled SSFIV.exe and occupies 6.61 MB (6927928 bytes).
Ultra Street Fighter IV is composed of the following executables which take 26.96 MB (28271243
bytes) on disk:
- SSFIV.exe (6.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
This page is about Ultra Street Fighter IV version 1.01
alone. Click on the links below for other Ultra Street Fighter IV versions:
Ultra Street Fighter IV is an application released by the software company Capcom. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Ultra Street Fighter IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ultra Street Fighter IV from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ultra Street Fighter IV or simply click the Search field and type in "Ultra Street Fighter IV". The Ultra Street Fighter IV program will be found very quickly. When you select Ultra Street Fighter IV in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ultra Street Fighter IV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultra Street Fighter IV:
- The software company is: http://www.streetfighter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Capcom\Ultra Street Fighter IV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ultra Street Fighter IV.
8. After uninstalling Ultra Street Fighter IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Street Fighter IV that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultra Street Fighter IV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultra Street Fighter IV by Capcom from your computer, nor are we saying that Ultra Street Fighter IV by Capcom is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ultra Street Fighter IV supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 07:02:12.723