Ultra Screen Saver Maker
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ultra Screen Saver Maker for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ultra Screen Saver Maker from your computerFinalhit
. You can read more on Finalhit or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultra Screen Saver Maker folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Ultra Screen Saver Maker's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultra Screen Saver Maker\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled LiveScreensaver.exe and it has a size of 2.56 MB (2685952 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Ultra Screen Saver Maker. They occupy about 17.19 MB (18023916
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ISCC.exe (129.89 KB)
- LiveScreensaver.exe (2.56 MB)
- LiveScreensaverCreator.exe (5.15 MB)
- ss.exe (2.84 MB)
- uninst.exe (218.59 KB)
- ussm.exe (6.29 MB)
The current web page applies to Ultra Screen Saver Maker version 3.6.4
only. For other Ultra Screen Saver Maker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ultra Screen Saver Maker is a program offered by the software company Finalhit. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Ultra Screen Saver Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ultra Screen Saver Maker from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ultra Screen Saver Maker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ultra Screen Saver Maker". If it exists on your system the Ultra Screen Saver Maker app will be found automatically. When you click Ultra Screen Saver Maker in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ultra Screen Saver Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ultra Screen Saver Maker.
8. After removing Ultra Screen Saver Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultra Screen Saver Maker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultra Screen Saver Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ultra Screen Saver Maker by Finalhit from your PC, nor are we saying that Ultra Screen Saver Maker by Finalhit is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ultra Screen Saver Maker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 08:29:55.120