UltimateZip 2.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall UltimateZip 2.0 from your PCSWE von Schleusen
. Further information on SWE von Schleusen can be seen here
. More info about the app UltimateZip 2.0 can be found at http://www.ultimatezip.de
. Usually the UltimateZip 2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltimateZip directory, depending on the user's option during setup. UltimateZip 2.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\UltimateZip\unins000.exe. UltimateZip 2.0's main file takes about 1.65 MB (1724928 bytes) and is called uzip.exe.
The executable files below are part of UltimateZip 2.0. They occupy about 2.82 MB (2958939
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (72.09 KB)
- uzip.exe (1.65 MB)
- uzsfx.exe (454.50 KB)
- uzshl.exe (678.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of UltimateZip 2.0.
UltimateZip 2.0 is a program released by SWE von Schleusen. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove UltimateZip 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove UltimateZip 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UltimateZip 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltimateZip 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the UltimateZip 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you select UltimateZip 2.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UltimateZip 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltimateZip 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ultimatezip.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UltimateZip\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UltimateZip 2.0.
8. After uninstalling UltimateZip 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltimateZip 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltimateZip 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UltimateZip 2.0 by SWE von Schleusen from your computer, we are not saying that UltimateZip 2.0 by SWE von Schleusen is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove UltimateZip 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 18:26:30.957