Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3
This web page is about Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 from your computerThe Windows Club
. More info about The Windows Club can be read here
. Usually the Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3\uninst1~.nsu" is the full command line if you want to remove Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3. The program's main executable file occupies 584.50 KB (598528 bytes) on disk and is titled Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.exe.
The executables below are part of Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3. They take an average of 584.50 KB (598528
bytes) on disk.
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.exe (584.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 is a program by The Windows Club. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3". If it exists on your system the Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.
8. After uninstalling Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 by The Windows Club from your PC, we are not saying that Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 by The Windows Club is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:52:43.150