Ultimate Codecs Packages
Ultimate Codecs Packages is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. Ultimate Codecs Packages is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\Ultimate Codecs Packages directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstaller.exe. A guide to uninstall Ultimate Codecs Packages from your system
Ultimate Codecs Packages installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Ultimate Codecs Packages from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\1H1Q\Ultimate Codecs Setup Wizard Packages
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\1H1Q1V1N1N1O1R\Ultimate Codecs Setup Wizard Packages
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ultimate Codecs Packages
Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Ultimate Codecs Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ultimate Codecs Packages from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ultimate Codecs Packages or simply click the Search field and type in "Ultimate Codecs Packages". The Ultimate Codecs Packages app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ultimate Codecs Packages in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ultimate Codecs Packages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ultimate Codecs Packages.
8. After uninstalling Ultimate Codecs Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultimate Codecs Packages that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultimate Codecs Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130