Ultimate Codecs Bundle
This web page is about Ultimate Codecs Bundle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ultimate Codecs Bundle from your computerTweaks
. More information about Tweaks can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Ultimate Codecs Bundle folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Ultimate Codecs Bundle is C:\Program Files\Ultimate Codecs Bundle\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninstaller.exe and occupies 359.56 KB (368192 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Ultimate Codecs Bundle. They occupy about 359.56 KB (368192
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (359.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Ultimate Codecs Bundle version 22.214.171.124
Ultimate Codecs Bundle is a program offered by Tweaks. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Ultimate Codecs Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ultimate Codecs Bundle from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ultimate Codecs Bundle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultimate Codecs Bundle". If it exists on your system the Ultimate Codecs Bundle application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ultimate Codecs Bundle in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ultimate Codecs Bundle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ultimate Codecs Bundle.
8. After removing Ultimate Codecs Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultimate Codecs Bundle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ultimate Codecs Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ultimate Codecs Bundle by Tweaks from your PC, nor are we saying that Ultimate Codecs Bundle by Tweaks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ultimate Codecs Bundle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 21:20:38.860