Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0
This web page is about Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 from your PCEnplase Research
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Enplase Research. Detailed information about Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 can be seen at http://cloudkangaroo.com/
. Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultima Recovery directory, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultima Recovery\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0. Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0's primary file takes around 701.16 KB (717985 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The following executables are contained in Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0. They occupy 1.53 MB (1602721
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0.
Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 is a program released by the software company Enplase Research. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0:
- The software company is: http://cloudkangaroo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultima Recovery\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0.
8. After removing Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 by Enplase Research from your computer, we are not saying that Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 by Enplase Research is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ultima Recovery version 1.1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 11:15:55.217