Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial from your PCUlead System
. You can find out more on Ulead System or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead PhotoImpact 7 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 6.55 MB (6868992 bytes) on disk and is named Iedit.exe.
Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.01 MB (7352752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BatchDL.exe (28.00 KB)
- drop.exe (244.00 KB)
- Iedit.exe (6.55 MB)
- OLREG.EXE (76.00 KB)
- ScapX.exe (48.00 KB)
- SETBROWS.EXE (4.42 KB)
- voe.exe (44.00 KB)
- wcs.exe (28.00 KB)
This data is about Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial version 7.0
Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial is a program marketed by Ulead System. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial". If it exists on your system the Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial application will be found very quickly. After you click Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial.
8. After uninstalling Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial by Ulead System from your computer, nor are we saying that Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial by Ulead System is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ulead PhotoImpact 7 Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-28 20:54:29.173