You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ugrib RC1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ugrib RC1 from your systemGRIB.US
. Check out here
for more info on GRIB.US. Further information about Ugrib RC1 can be seen at http://www.grib.us
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRIB.US folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Ugrib RC1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRIB.US\unins000.exe. Ugrib.exe is the Ugrib RC1's primary executable file and it occupies circa 576.00 KB (589824 bytes) on disk.
Ugrib RC1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.22 MB (1278298
bytes) on disk.
- Ugrib.exe (576.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (672.34 KB)
This info is about Ugrib RC1 version 0.2.3
only. For more Ugrib RC1 versions please click below:
Ugrib RC1 is an application offered by GRIB.US. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Ugrib RC1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ugrib RC1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ugrib RC1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ugrib RC1". If it exists on your system the Ugrib RC1 app will be found automatically. After you click Ugrib RC1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ugrib RC1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ugrib RC1:
- The publisher is: http://www.grib.us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GRIB.US\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ugrib RC1.
8. After removing Ugrib RC1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ugrib RC1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ugrib RC1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ugrib RC1 by GRIB.US from your PC, we are not saying that Ugrib RC1 by GRIB.US is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ugrib RC1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-14 10:51:18.313