This page contains detailed information on how to remove UgCS for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall UgCS from your computerSmart Projects Holdings Ltd
. You can find out more on Smart Projects Holdings Ltd or check for application updates here
. UgCS is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UgCS directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. UgCS's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\UgCS\uninstall.exe. UgCS's primary file takes about 16.09 MB (16874496 bytes) and is called client.exe.
UgCS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 67.25 MB (70520705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (7.15 MB)
- ugcs-service.exe (94.00 KB)
- vsm-ardupilot.exe (2.22 MB)
- vsm-dji.exe (1.82 MB)
- vsm-emulator.exe (2.10 MB)
- vsm-xbee.exe (1.58 MB)
- vstreamer.exe (24.20 MB)
- client.exe (16.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (311.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.06 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- service-manager.exe (294.54 KB)
This page is about UgCS version 2.13
only. For other UgCS versions please click below:
UgCS is an application by the software company Smart Projects Holdings Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove UgCS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove UgCS from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UgCS or simply activate the Search field and type in "UgCS". The UgCS program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UgCS in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UgCS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UgCS.
8. After uninstalling UgCS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UgCS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UgCS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove UgCS by Smart Projects Holdings Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that UgCS by Smart Projects Holdings Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UgCS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 09:24:27.037