This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ubersoldier 2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Ubersoldier 2 from your computerCity Interctive
. You can find out more on City Interctive or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Ubersoldier 2 at http://www.city-interactive.com/
. Ubersoldier 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\City Interactive\Ubersoldier 2 directory, depending on the user's option. Ubersoldier 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\City Interactive\Ubersoldier 2\unins000.exe. Ubersoldier 2's primary file takes around 801.39 KB (820624 bytes) and its name is xtend.exe.
Ubersoldier 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.99 MB (2090984
bytes) on disk.
- gamma.exe (48.00 KB)
- protect.exe (475.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.57 KB)
- uninstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- xtend.exe (801.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Ubersoldier 2.
Ubersoldier 2 is an application marketed by City Interctive. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Ubersoldier 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ubersoldier 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ubersoldier 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ubersoldier 2". If it exists on your system the Ubersoldier 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ubersoldier 2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ubersoldier 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ubersoldier 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.city-interactive.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\City Interactive\Ubersoldier 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ubersoldier 2.
8. After uninstalling Ubersoldier 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ubersoldier 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ubersoldier 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ubersoldier 2 by City Interctive from your computer, we are not saying that Ubersoldier 2 by City Interctive is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ubersoldier 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 14:46:56.837