This web page is about Uber for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Uber from your systemUber
. You can find out more on Uber or check for application updates here
. Usually the Uber application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Uber's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Uber's primary file takes around 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) and its name is msedge_proxy.exe.
Uber contains of the executables below. They take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to Uber version 1.0
Uber is an application released by Uber. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Uber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Uber from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uber or simply click the Search field and type in "Uber". If it exists on your system the Uber application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Uber in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Uber, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uber.
8. After uninstalling Uber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uber which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uber by Uber from your computer, we are not saying that Uber by Uber is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uber supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 18:00:26.017