You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove UaGateway 1.4.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall UaGateway 1.4.1 from your computerUnifiedAutomation
. More information about UnifiedAutomation can be read here
. Please follow http://www.unifiedautomation.com
if you want to read more on UaGateway 1.4.1 on UnifiedAutomation's website. UaGateway 1.4.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaGateway directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for UaGateway 1.4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaGateway\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled configurationtool.exe and occupies 4.72 MB (4953600 bytes).
The following executables are contained in UaGateway 1.4.1. They take 18.70 MB (19606517
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (517.49 KB)
- admindialog.exe (2.20 MB)
- productactivation.exe (173.50 KB)
- starter.exe (43.00 KB)
- systrayconfig.exe (225.00 KB)
- uagateway.exe (10.84 MB)
- configurationtool.exe (4.72 MB)
The current page applies to UaGateway 1.4.1 version 1.4.1
UaGateway 1.4.1 is a program offered by the software company UnifiedAutomation. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase UaGateway 1.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase UaGateway 1.4.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UaGateway 1.4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "UaGateway 1.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the UaGateway 1.4.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UaGateway 1.4.1 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about UaGateway 1.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UaGateway 1.4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.unifiedautomation.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaGateway\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UaGateway 1.4.1.
8. After uninstalling UaGateway 1.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UaGateway 1.4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UaGateway 1.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UaGateway 1.4.1 by UnifiedAutomation from your PC, nor are we saying that UaGateway 1.4.1 by UnifiedAutomation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UaGateway 1.4.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 02:54:37.440