UaExpert 1.4.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall UaExpert 1.4.2 from your PCUnifiedAutomation
. More data about UnifiedAutomation can be seen here
. Further information about UaExpert 1.4.2 can be found at http://www.unified-automation.com
. Usually the UaExpert 1.4.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaExpert folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for UaExpert 1.4.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaExpert\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled uaexpert.exe and occupies 6.25 MB (6548480 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in UaExpert 1.4.2. They occupy 6.67 MB (6995594
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (436.63 KB)
- uaexpert.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.2
of UaExpert 1.4.2.
UaExpert 1.4.2 is an application offered by UnifiedAutomation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall UaExpert 1.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete UaExpert 1.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UaExpert 1.4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UaExpert 1.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the UaExpert 1.4.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UaExpert 1.4.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UaExpert 1.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UaExpert 1.4.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unified-automation.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaExpert\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UaExpert 1.4.2.
8. After uninstalling UaExpert 1.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UaExpert 1.4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UaExpert 1.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UaExpert 1.4.2 by UnifiedAutomation from your computer, we are not saying that UaExpert 1.4.2 by UnifiedAutomation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UaExpert 1.4.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 02:54:37.430