A way to uninstall U.R.Celeb 2.53 from your system
U.R.Celeb 2.53 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by Amir Galanti
. Check out here
where you can read more on Amir Galanti. Please open http://urceleb.oniton.com
if you want to read more on U.R.Celeb 2.53 on Amir Galanti's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\U.R.Celeb folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for U.R.Celeb 2.53 is C:\Program Files (x86)\U.R.Celeb\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called uninst.exe and it has a size of 43.36 KB (44397 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with U.R.Celeb 2.53. They occupy about 687.36 KB (703853
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to U.R.Celeb 2.53 version 2.53
A way to erase U.R.Celeb 2.53 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
U.R.Celeb 2.53 is an application marketed by Amir Galanti. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall U.R.Celeb 2.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate U.R.Celeb 2.53 or simply click the Search feature and type in "U.R.Celeb 2.53". If it is installed on your PC the U.R.Celeb 2.53 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select U.R.Celeb 2.53 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding U.R.Celeb 2.53, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for U.R.Celeb 2.53:
- The web site of the application is: http://urceleb.oniton.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\U.R.Celeb\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall U.R.Celeb 2.53.
8. After removing U.R.Celeb 2.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong U.R.Celeb 2.53 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling U.R.Celeb 2.53 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove U.R.Celeb 2.53 by Amir Galanti from your PC, we are not saying that U.R.Celeb 2.53 by Amir Galanti is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove U.R.Celeb 2.53 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-27 15:58:21.433