U.R.Celeb 2.53 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall U.R.Celeb 2.53 from your systemAmir Galanti
. Check out here
where you can read more on Amir Galanti. Please open http://urceleb.oniton.com
if you want to read more on U.R.Celeb 2.53 on Amir Galanti's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\U.R.Celeb folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for U.R.Celeb 2.53 is C:\Program Files (x86)\U.R.Celeb\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called uninst.exe and it has a size of 43.36 KB (44397 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with U.R.Celeb 2.53. They occupy about 687.36 KB (703853
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to U.R.Celeb 2.53 version 2.53
U.R.Celeb 2.53 is an application marketed by Amir Galanti. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall U.R.Celeb 2.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase U.R.Celeb 2.53 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find U.R.Celeb 2.53 or simply activate the Search field and type in "U.R.Celeb 2.53". If it is installed on your PC the U.R.Celeb 2.53 program will be found very quickly. After you click U.R.Celeb 2.53 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about U.R.Celeb 2.53, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for U.R.Celeb 2.53:
- The software company is: http://urceleb.oniton.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\U.R.Celeb\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall U.R.Celeb 2.53.
8. After removing U.R.Celeb 2.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong U.R.Celeb 2.53 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling U.R.Celeb 2.53 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove U.R.Celeb 2.53 by Amir Galanti from your PC, we are not saying that U.R.Celeb 2.53 by Amir Galanti is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove U.R.Celeb 2.53 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-27 15:58:21.433