UWSC Pro 5.1.1
You can find below detailed information on how to remove UWSC Pro 5.1.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall UWSC Pro 5.1.1 from your computerumiumi
. Open here
for more info on umiumi. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UWSC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling UWSC Pro 5.1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\UWSC\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. UWSC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.13 MB (3283968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside UWSC Pro 5.1.1. They take about 13.26 MB (13901209
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RecIE.exe (1.98 MB)
- UDebug.exe (3.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uws2Exe.exe (1.83 MB)
- UWSC.exe (3.13 MB)
- XRef.exe (1.97 MB)
This info is about UWSC Pro 5.1.1 version 5.1.1
UWSC Pro 5.1.1 is a program marketed by the software company umiumi. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove UWSC Pro 5.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove UWSC Pro 5.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UWSC Pro 5.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "UWSC Pro 5.1.1". If it exists on your system the UWSC Pro 5.1.1 program will be found automatically. When you select UWSC Pro 5.1.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about UWSC Pro 5.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UWSC Pro 5.1.1.
8. After uninstalling UWSC Pro 5.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UWSC Pro 5.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UWSC Pro 5.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UWSC Pro 5.1.1 by umiumi from your computer, we are not saying that UWSC Pro 5.1.1 by umiumi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UWSC Pro 5.1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:23:41.657