UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your PCCarifred
. Go over here
for more info on Carifred. Further information about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer can be seen at http://www.carifred.com/uvk
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. UVK - Ultra Virus Killer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst. UVK_en.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.48 MB (2599944 bytes) on disk.
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.27 MB (11821384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 2Browse.exe (959.01 KB)
- AutoItRun.exe (842.01 KB)
- AutoItRun64.exe (957.51 KB)
- Log analyzer.exe (591.51 KB)
- RebootExec.exe (934.51 KB)
- RebootExecx64.exe (1.06 MB)
- UVK_en.exe (2.48 MB)
- UVK_en64.exe (2.88 MB)
- BlueScreenView.exe (59.59 KB)
- cleanup.exe (151.50 KB)
- msicuu.exe (40.00 KB)
- MsiZap.exe (92.50 KB)
- sigcheck.exe (347.16 KB)
The current web page applies to UVK - Ultra Virus Killer version 10.8.1.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UVK - Ultra virus killer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\UVK - Ultra virus killer
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is a program by the software company Carifred. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase UVK - Ultra Virus Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UVK - Ultra Virus Killer or simply click the Search field and type in "UVK - Ultra Virus Killer". If it is installed on your PC the UVK - Ultra Virus Killer program will be found very quickly. After you select UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.carifred.com/uvk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer.
8. After removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UVK - Ultra Virus Killer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred from your computer, nor are we saying that UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 11:05:08.427