UV Outliner 2.4.4
UV Outliner 2.4.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall UV Outliner 2.4.4 from your PCFedir Nepyivoda
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Fedir Nepyivoda. You can read more about related to UV Outliner 2.4.4 at http://www.uvoutliner.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UV Outliner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for UV Outliner 2.4.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UV Outliner\unins000.exe. UV Outliner 2.4.4's primary file takes around 224.50 KB (229888 bytes) and is called uv.exe.
The following executables are contained in UV Outliner 2.4.4. They occupy 1.35 MB (1416049
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- uv.exe (224.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.4
of UV Outliner 2.4.4.
UV Outliner 2.4.4 is an application offered by Fedir Nepyivoda. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase UV Outliner 2.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase UV Outliner 2.4.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UV Outliner 2.4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "UV Outliner 2.4.4". If it exists on your system the UV Outliner 2.4.4 app will be found very quickly. When you click UV Outliner 2.4.4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UV Outliner 2.4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UV Outliner 2.4.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.uvoutliner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UV Outliner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UV Outliner 2.4.4.
8. After uninstalling UV Outliner 2.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UV Outliner 2.4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UV Outliner 2.4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UV Outliner 2.4.4 by Fedir Nepyivoda from your computer, we are not saying that UV Outliner 2.4.4 by Fedir Nepyivoda is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UV Outliner 2.4.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 14:05:08.563