UT 3G connect
This page is about UT 3G connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall UT 3G connect from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Further information about UT 3G connect can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the UT 3G connect program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UT 3G connect directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall UT 3G connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UT 3G connect\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled UT 3G connect.exe and it has a size of 84.00 KB (86016 bytes).
UT 3G connect contains of the executables below. They take 1.25 MB (1307278
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (92.14 KB)
- UT 3G connect.exe (84.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (208.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (283.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (240.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.002.03.02.249
of UT 3G connect. Click on the links below for other UT 3G connect versions:
UT 3G connect is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove UT 3G connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase UT 3G connect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UT 3G connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "UT 3G connect". If it is installed on your PC the UT 3G connect application will be found automatically. After you select UT 3G connect in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about UT 3G connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UT 3G connect:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UT 3G connect\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UT 3G connect.
8. After removing UT 3G connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UT 3G connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UT 3G connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UT 3G connect by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that UT 3G connect by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UT 3G connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 15:46:53.397