You can find below details on how to remove USai 3.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall USai 3.0 from your computerE4tech Software SA
. More data about E4tech Software SA can be seen here
. More info about the application USai 3.0 can be found at http://www.u-sai.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USai folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. USai 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\USai\unins000.exe. USai 3.0's primary file takes about 7.56 MB (7925760 bytes) and is called USai.exe.
USai 3.0 is composed of the following executables which take 8.24 MB (8642556
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (700.00 KB)
- USai.exe (7.56 MB)
The current page applies to USai 3.0 version 3.0
USai 3.0 is a program released by the software company E4tech Software SA. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall USai 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall USai 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find USai 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "USai 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the USai 3.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select USai 3.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding USai 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USai 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.u-sai.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USai\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USai 3.0.
8. After removing USai 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of USai 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USai 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove USai 3.0 by E4tech Software SA from your computer, we are not saying that USai 3.0 by E4tech Software SA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USai 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:20:28.473