You can find below details on how to remove USai 3.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall USai 3.0 from your computerE4tech Software SA
. More data about E4tech Software SA can be seen here
. More info about the application USai 3.0 can be found at http://www.u-sai.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USai folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. USai 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\USai\unins000.exe. USai 3.0's primary file takes about 7.56 MB (7925760 bytes) and is called USai.exe.
USai 3.0 is composed of the following executables which take 8.24 MB (8642556
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (700.00 KB)
- USai.exe (7.56 MB)
The current page applies to USai 3.0 version 3.0
USai 3.0 is a program released by the software company E4tech Software SA. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall USai 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall USai 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate USai 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "USai 3.0". The USai 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select USai 3.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding USai 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USai 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.u-sai.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USai\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USai 3.0.
8. After removing USai 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of USai 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USai 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove USai 3.0 by E4tech Software SA from your computer, we are not saying that USai 3.0 by E4tech Software SA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USai 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:20:28.473