USX 1.0.02 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall USX 1.0.02 from your PCSpectrum Techniques
. More info about Spectrum Techniques can be seen here
. More details about USX 1.0.02 can be seen at http://www.spectrumtechniques.com
. USX 1.0.02 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\USX folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling USX 1.0.02 is C:\Program Files\USX\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. USX 1.0.02's main file takes about 157.00 KB (160768 bytes) and is named USX.exe.
USX 1.0.02 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.51 MB (1582771
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
- USX.exe (157.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.02
of USX 1.0.02.
USX 1.0.02 is an application released by the software company Spectrum Techniques. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove USX 1.0.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete USX 1.0.02 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find USX 1.0.02 or simply click the Search field and type in "USX 1.0.02". If it is installed on your PC the USX 1.0.02 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select USX 1.0.02 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about USX 1.0.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USX 1.0.02:
- The software company is: http://www.spectrumtechniques.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\USX\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USX 1.0.02.
8. After uninstalling USX 1.0.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USX 1.0.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USX 1.0.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall USX 1.0.02 by Spectrum Techniques from your computer, nor are we saying that USX 1.0.02 by Spectrum Techniques is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USX 1.0.02 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 08:04:10.943