USTechSupport PC Optimizer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall USTechSupport PC Optimizer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall USTechSupport PC Optimizer from your PCUSTechSupport
. More information about USTechSupport can be found here
. You can read more about about USTechSupport PC Optimizer at http://www.ustechsupport.com/
. Usually the USTechSupport PC Optimizer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USTechSupport\PC Optimizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. USTechSupport PC Optimizer's main file takes around 10.99 MB (11527960 bytes) and is called USTSPCO.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside USTechSupport PC Optimizer. They occupy about 21.97 MB (23041859
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (217.27 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (241.77 KB)
- KillUSTSPCOProcesses.exe (97.77 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (217.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- USTSPCO.exe (10.99 MB)
- USTSPCOCheckUpdate.exe (3.09 MB)
- USTSPCODefragServiceManager.exe (88.77 KB)
- USTSPCODefragSrv.exe (254.77 KB)
- USTSPCODefragSrv64.exe (277.27 KB)
- USTSPCODiskOptimizer.exe (290.77 KB)
- USTSPCOPrivacyProtector.exe (1.45 MB)
- USTSPCORegClean.exe (1.09 MB)
- USTSPCORegistryOptimizer.exe (241.27 KB)
- USTSPCOSysFileBakRes.exe (572.27 KB)
- USTSPCOSystemCleaner.exe (1.41 MB)
- USTSPCOuninstaller.exe (235.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.648.15898
of USTechSupport PC Optimizer. You can find here a few links to other USTechSupport PC Optimizer releases:
USTechSupport PC Optimizer is an application marketed by USTechSupport. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall USTechSupport PC Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete USTechSupport PC Optimizer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find USTechSupport PC Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "USTechSupport PC Optimizer". If it exists on your system the USTechSupport PC Optimizer app will be found very quickly. When you select USTechSupport PC Optimizer in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about USTechSupport PC Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USTechSupport PC Optimizer.
8. After removing USTechSupport PC Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong USTechSupport PC Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USTechSupport PC Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall USTechSupport PC Optimizer by USTechSupport from your PC, nor are we saying that USTechSupport PC Optimizer by USTechSupport is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USTechSupport PC Optimizer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:47:27.130