USCSupport 1.0.6 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall USCSupport 1.0.6 from your computerGIS
. Check out here
for more details on GIS. USCSupport 1.0.6 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing USCSupport 1.0.6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\GIS\USCSupport\Install\Setup.inf" /X4. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 15.04 KB (15400 bytes) on disk and is called up.exe.
USCSupport 1.0.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.11 MB (3258232
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (3.04 MB)
- up.exe (15.04 KB)
- XAPublisher.exe (56.54 KB)
The current web page applies to USCSupport 1.0.6 version 1.0
USCSupport 1.0.6 is an application marketed by GIS. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall USCSupport 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove USCSupport 1.0.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USCSupport 1.0.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "USCSupport 1.0.6". If it exists on your system the USCSupport 1.0.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click USCSupport 1.0.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about USCSupport 1.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove USCSupport 1.0.6.
8. After removing USCSupport 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USCSupport 1.0.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USCSupport 1.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall USCSupport 1.0.6 by GIS from your computer, we are not saying that USCSupport 1.0.6 by GIS is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USCSupport 1.0.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:33:18.157