USBSoftProtect version 1.3
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall USBSoftProtect version 1.3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall USBSoftProtect version 1.3 from your computerABTO, Inc.
. More information on ABTO, Inc. can be found here
. More information about USBSoftProtect version 1.3 can be seen at http://usbsoftprotect.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\USBSoftProtect directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for USBSoftProtect version 1.3 is C:\Program Files\USBSoftProtect\unins000.exe. USBSoftProtect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 682.50 KB (698880 bytes) on disk.
USBSoftProtect version 1.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.42 MB (1488885
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (771.49 KB)
- USBSoftProtect.exe (682.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of USBSoftProtect version 1.3.
USBSoftProtect version 1.3 is an application offered by the software company ABTO, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove USBSoftProtect version 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall USBSoftProtect version 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find USBSoftProtect version 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "USBSoftProtect version 1.3". The USBSoftProtect version 1.3 app will be found automatically. After you click USBSoftProtect version 1.3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding USBSoftProtect version 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USBSoftProtect version 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://usbsoftprotect.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\USBSoftProtect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USBSoftProtect version 1.3.
8. After uninstalling USBSoftProtect version 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong USBSoftProtect version 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USBSoftProtect version 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove USBSoftProtect version 1.3 by ABTO, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that USBSoftProtect version 1.3 by ABTO, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USBSoftProtect version 1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 16:14:52.280