USBShare 1.0.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall USBShare 1.0.0 from your computerNanjing Qinheng
. You can find out more on Nanjing Qinheng or check for application updates here
. More information about the application USBShare 1.0.0 can be seen at http://wch.cn
. Usually the USBShare 1.0.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USBShare directory, depending on the user's option during install. USBShare 1.0.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\USBShare\unins000.exe. USBShare.exe is the USBShare 1.0.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in USBShare 1.0.0. They take 908.28 KB (930074
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (672.28 KB)
- USBShare.exe (236.00 KB)
The current page applies to USBShare 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
USBShare 1.0.0 is an application by the software company Nanjing Qinheng. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall USBShare 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove USBShare 1.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USBShare 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "USBShare 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the USBShare 1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select USBShare 1.0.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding USBShare 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USBShare 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://wch.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USBShare\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USBShare 1.0.0.
8. After removing USBShare 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong USBShare 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USBShare 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove USBShare 1.0.0 by Nanjing Qinheng from your computer, nor are we saying that USBShare 1.0.0 by Nanjing Qinheng is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove USBShare 1.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:49:40.913