USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 from your computerOcean Optics, Inc.
. More info about Ocean Optics, Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Ocean Optics\USBProgrammerWinUSB-4.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 is C:\Program Files\Ocean Optics\USBProgrammerWinUSB-4.0\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. USBProgrammer.exe is the USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0's main executable file and it occupies around 3.75 MB (3930112 bytes) on disk.
USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 contains of the executables below. They take 10.24 MB (10732915
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (3.61 MB)
- USBProgrammer.exe (3.75 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.38 KB)
The current web page applies to USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 version 4.0
USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 is an application offered by Ocean Optics, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0". If it exists on your system the USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0.
8. After removing USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 by Ocean Optics, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 by Ocean Optics, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove USBProgrammer-winusb-4.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 04:13:20.010