USBKVM Switcher 1.30
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall USBKVM Switcher 1.30 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall USBKVM Switcher 1.30 from your PCUNICLASS, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on UNICLASS, Inc.. Click on http://uniclass.com.tw
to get more details about USBKVM Switcher 1.30 on UNICLASS, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trendnet\USBKVM Switcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for USBKVM Switcher 1.30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trendnet\USBKVM Switcher\unins000.exe. USBKVM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 572.00 KB (585728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in USBKVM Switcher 1.30. They take 1.19 MB (1247741
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (646.50 KB)
- USBKVM.exe (572.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.30
of USBKVM Switcher 1.30.
USBKVM Switcher 1.30 is a program offered by the software company UNICLASS, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove USBKVM Switcher 1.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall USBKVM Switcher 1.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate USBKVM Switcher 1.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "USBKVM Switcher 1.30". If it exists on your system the USBKVM Switcher 1.30 program will be found very quickly. When you select USBKVM Switcher 1.30 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about USBKVM Switcher 1.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USBKVM Switcher 1.30:
- The web site of the application is: http://uniclass.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Trendnet\USBKVM Switcher\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall USBKVM Switcher 1.30.
8. After removing USBKVM Switcher 1.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong USBKVM Switcher 1.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USBKVM Switcher 1.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USBKVM Switcher 1.30 by UNICLASS, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that USBKVM Switcher 1.30 by UNICLASS, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove USBKVM Switcher 1.30 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:40:12.300