USBFlashCopy version 1.11
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall USBFlashCopy version 1.11 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall USBFlashCopy version 1.11 from your systemImposant
. You can read more on Imposant or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.imposant.com
if you want to read more on USBFlashCopy version 1.11 on Imposant's website. USBFlashCopy version 1.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USBFlashCopy folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall USBFlashCopy version 1.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USBFlashCopy\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. USBFlashCopy.exe is the USBFlashCopy version 1.11's primary executable file and it occupies close to 287.50 KB (294400 bytes) on disk.
USBFlashCopy version 1.11 contains of the executables below. They take 990.16 KB (1013921
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- USBFlashCopy.exe (287.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11
of USBFlashCopy version 1.11.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk by USBFlashCopy version 1.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
USBFlashCopy version 1.11 is an application offered by the software company Imposant. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove USBFlashCopy version 1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove USBFlashCopy version 1.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find USBFlashCopy version 1.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USBFlashCopy version 1.11". If it exists on your system the USBFlashCopy version 1.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click USBFlashCopy version 1.11 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about USBFlashCopy version 1.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USBFlashCopy version 1.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imposant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USBFlashCopy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall USBFlashCopy version 1.11.
8. After uninstalling USBFlashCopy version 1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USBFlashCopy version 1.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USBFlashCopy version 1.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USBFlashCopy version 1.11 by Imposant from your PC, nor are we saying that USBFlashCopy version 1.11 by Imposant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USBFlashCopy version 1.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 10:19:52.790