USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam
USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Usually the USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam. The application's main executable file has a size of 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) on disk and is called revcon.exe.
USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam is composed of the following executables which take 9.23 MB (9676016
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RsCap.exe (348.00 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (34.60 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (6.05 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (153.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9200.10277
of USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam. For other USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam is an application offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam or simply click the Search field and type in "USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam". The USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam.
8. After uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 2M WebCam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 15:55:39.157