USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam
USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\RtsUvcUninst64.exe /u. The application's main executable file has a size of 480.50 KB (492032 bytes) on disk and is labeled RTSUVCUninst64.exe.
USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 561.00 KB (574464
bytes) on disk.
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RTSUVCUninst64.exe (480.50 KB)
This page is about USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam version 6.1.7600.0029
only. You can find below a few links to other USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam versions:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam is a program by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam". If it exists on your system the USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam.
8. After uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130