USB-set 1.4.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall USB-set 1.4.1 from your computerInfoadom 38
. Take a look here
for more details on Infoadom 38. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\USB-set folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\USB-set\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove USB-set 1.4.1. The program's main executable file has a size of 167.16 KB (171169 bytes) on disk and is titled USB-set.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in USB-set 1.4.1. They take 973.12 KB (996476
bytes) on disk.
- DriveCleanup.exe (19.00 KB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (758.46 KB)
- USB-set.exe (167.16 KB)
This data is about USB-set 1.4.1 version 1.4.1
USB-set 1.4.1 is a program released by Infoadom 38. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase USB-set 1.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove USB-set 1.4.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find USB-set 1.4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB-set 1.4.1". The USB-set 1.4.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select USB-set 1.4.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding USB-set 1.4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB-set 1.4.1.
8. After uninstalling USB-set 1.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB-set 1.4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB-set 1.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove USB-set 1.4.1 by Infoadom 38 from your PC, we are not saying that USB-set 1.4.1 by Infoadom 38 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB-set 1.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 08:28:51.290