You can find below details on how to uninstall USB-set 1.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall USB-set 1.4 from your computerInfoadom 38
. More info about Infoadom 38 can be read here
. USB-set 1.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-set directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling USB-set 1.4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-set\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. USB-set.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 167.16 KB (171169 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with USB-set 1.4. They occupy about 941.43 KB (964027
bytes) on disk.
- DriveCleanup.exe (19.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (755.28 KB)
- USB-set.exe (167.16 KB)
The current page applies to USB-set 1.4 version 1.4
USB-set 1.4 is a program released by Infoadom 38. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall USB-set 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase USB-set 1.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USB-set 1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB-set 1.4". The USB-set 1.4 app will be found automatically. When you select USB-set 1.4 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding USB-set 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove USB-set 1.4.
8. After uninstalling USB-set 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB-set 1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB-set 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove USB-set 1.4 by Infoadom 38 from your computer, nor are we saying that USB-set 1.4 by Infoadom 38 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB-set 1.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:42:16.823