This info is about USB-modem Beeline for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall USB-modem Beeline from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More information about USB-modem Beeline can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. USB-modem Beeline is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-modem Beeline\Huawei folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for USB-modem Beeline is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-modem Beeline\Huawei\uninst.exe. USB-modem Beeline's main file takes about 502.50 KB (514560 bytes) and its name is USB-modem Beeline.exe.
USB-modem Beeline installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.08 MB (7422954
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (106.61 KB)
- USB-modem Beeline.exe (502.50 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (642.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (17.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (597.59 KB)
- KillOUC.exe (240.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.15.27.161
of USB-modem Beeline. For other USB-modem Beeline versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by USB-modem Beeline's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-modem Beeline
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\USB-modem Beeline
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-modem Beeline\Huawei\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-modem Beeline\Huawei\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-modem Beeline\Huawei\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-modem Beeline\Huawei\AddrBookSrvPlugin.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\USB-modem Beeline
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\USB-modem Beeline_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\USB-modem Beeline_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB-modem Beeline
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB-modem Beeline\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB-modem Beeline\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB-modem Beeline\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB-modem Beeline\UninstallString
USB-modem Beeline is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove USB-modem Beeline is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall USB-modem Beeline using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate USB-modem Beeline or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB-modem Beeline". If it is installed on your PC the USB-modem Beeline app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select USB-modem Beeline in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding USB-modem Beeline, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB-modem Beeline:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-modem Beeline\Huawei\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB-modem Beeline.
8. After removing USB-modem Beeline, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of USB-modem Beeline which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB-modem Beeline using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB-modem Beeline by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that USB-modem Beeline by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB-modem Beeline in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 07:14:56.030