USB Video Device
USB Video Device is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall USB Video Device from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. USB Video Device is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for USB Video Device is C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. revcon.exe is the USB Video Device's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with USB Video Device. They take about 8.54 MB (8956320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.23 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (34.60 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (6.04 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (92.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9200.10242
of USB Video Device. Click on the links below for other USB Video Device versions:
...click to view all...
USB Video Device is an application released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove USB Video Device is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall USB Video Device with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate USB Video Device or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Video Device". The USB Video Device app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select USB Video Device in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding USB Video Device, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USB Video Device.
8. After removing USB Video Device, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Video Device which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB Video Device using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove USB Video Device by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that USB Video Device by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove USB Video Device in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:49:52.817