USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.114
USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1684 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1244 from your PCCrystal Rich Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Crystal Rich Ltd. Please follow http://safelyremove.com/
if you want to read more on USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1994 on Crystal Rich Ltd's website. USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.524 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crystal Rich Ltd\USB Safely Remove folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2064 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Crystal Rich Ltd\USB Safely Remove\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. usbsafelyremovesetup_5-4-6.exe is the USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.114's main executable file and it occupies close to 5.44 MB (5707624 bytes) on disk.
USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1684 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.54 MB (5807537
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (97.57 KB)
- usbsafelyremovesetup_5-4-6.exe (5.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1244
of USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1994.
USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.524 is a program released by the software company Crystal Rich Ltd. Some people try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2064 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.114 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1684 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1244". If it exists on your system the USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1994 application will be found very quickly. After you click USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.524 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2064, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.114:
- The web site of the program is: http://safelyremove.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crystal Rich Ltd\USB Safely Remove\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1684.
8. After uninstalling USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1244, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1994 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.524 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2064 by Crystal Rich Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.114 by Crystal Rich Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1684 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 10:05:49.020