USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1248
USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1998 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.528 from your computerl-rePack®
. More information on l-rePack® can be found here
. You can see more info about USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2068 at http://www.safelyremove.com/ru/
. USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.118 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1688 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.17 MB (6466416 bytes) on disk and is called USBSafelyRemove.exe.
The following executables are installed beside USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1248. They take about 9.66 MB (10124023
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (933.66 KB)
- USBSafelyRemove.exe (6.17 MB)
- USBSRService.exe (1.59 MB)
- usr.exe (1,010.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.528.
USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2068 is an application offered by l-rePack®. Some people want to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.118 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1688 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1248 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1998". If it is installed on your PC the USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.528 application will be found automatically. When you select USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2068 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.118, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1688:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.safelyremove.com/ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1248.
8. After uninstalling USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1998, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.528 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2068 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.118 by l-rePack® from your PC, nor are we saying that USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1688 by l-rePack® is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1248 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 08:38:25.030