USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 from your computerl-rePack®
. Take a look here
where you can read more on l-rePack®. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. USBSafelyRemove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.41 MB (3571393 bytes) on disk.
USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.11 MB (5357509
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (909.49 KB)
- USBSafelyRemove.exe (3.41 MB)
- USBSRService.exe (537.93 KB)
- usr.exe (296.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990.
USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 is a program by l-rePack®. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 or simply click the Search field and type in "USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240". If it exists on your system the USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990 application will be found very quickly. When you select USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110.
8. After removing USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 by l-rePack® from your PC, we are not saying that USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 by l-rePack® is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 05:18:28.300