USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 from your computerl-rePack®
. Take a look here
where you can read more on l-rePack®. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. USBSafelyRemove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.41 MB (3571393 bytes) on disk.
USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.11 MB (5357509
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (909.49 KB)
- USBSafelyRemove.exe (3.41 MB)
- USBSRService.exe (537.93 KB)
- usr.exe (296.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1990
of USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520.
USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 is a program by l-rePack®. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240 or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990". If it is installed on your PC the USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680.
8. After removing USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 by l-rePack® from your PC, we are not saying that USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 by l-rePack® is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 05:18:28.300