USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520
This info is about USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. USBSafelyRemove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.72 MB (3903488 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240 from your system
The executable files below are part of USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990. They take an average of 5.18 MB (5430392
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (699.98 KB)
- USBSafelyRemove.exe (3.72 MB)
- USBSRService.exe (511.30 KB)
- usr.exe (279.83 KB)
The current web page applies to USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 version 184.108.40.2060
Some people try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240 or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990". If it exists on your system the USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 application will be found automatically. When you select USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680.
8. After uninstalling USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130