USB Safely Remove 4.0
This web page is about USB Safely Remove 4.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall USB Safely Remove 4.0 from your systemSafelyRemove.com
. More info about SafelyRemove.com can be found here
. More info about the software USB Safely Remove 4.0 can be seen at http://www.safelyremove.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Programmi\USB Safely Remove folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Programmi\USB Safely Remove\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove USB Safely Remove 4.0. USBSafelyRemove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.10 MB (1148688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside USB Safely Remove 4.0. They occupy about 2.21 MB (2322074
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.09 KB)
- USBSafelyRemove.exe (1.10 MB)
- USBSRService.exe (203.27 KB)
- usr.exe (220.27 KB)
- usrunlocker.exe (20.27 KB)
This page is about USB Safely Remove 4.0 version 4.0
USB Safely Remove 4.0 is an application released by the software company SafelyRemove.com. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase USB Safely Remove 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall USB Safely Remove 4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find USB Safely Remove 4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USB Safely Remove 4.0". If it is installed on your PC the USB Safely Remove 4.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click USB Safely Remove 4.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding USB Safely Remove 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB Safely Remove 4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.safelyremove.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\USB Safely Remove\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall USB Safely Remove 4.0.
8. After removing USB Safely Remove 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USB Safely Remove 4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB Safely Remove 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB Safely Remove 4.0 by SafelyRemove.com from your PC, we are not saying that USB Safely Remove 4.0 by SafelyRemove.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Safely Remove 4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 10:40:48.843