USB Safely Remove
You can find below details on how to uninstall USB Safely Remove for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall USB Safely Remove from your systemCrystal Rich Ltd.
. You can read more on Crystal Rich Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the USB Safely Remove program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall USB Safely Remove. The program's main executable file occupies 3.22 MB (3378488 bytes) on disk and is named USBSafelyRemove.exe.
The following executables are installed along with USB Safely Remove. They take about 5.73 MB (6005666
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (79.99 KB)
- USBSafelyRemove.exe (3.22 MB)
- USBSRService.exe (1.45 MB)
- usr.exe (998.30 KB)
For more USB Safely Remove versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB Safely Remove
USB Safely Remove is a program offered by the software company Crystal Rich Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove USB Safely Remove is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete USB Safely Remove from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find USB Safely Remove or simply click the Search field and type in "USB Safely Remove". If it exists on your system the USB Safely Remove application will be found very quickly. When you select USB Safely Remove in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding USB Safely Remove, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall USB Safely Remove.
8. After removing USB Safely Remove, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Safely Remove which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB Safely Remove with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB Safely Remove by Crystal Rich Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that USB Safely Remove by Crystal Rich Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB Safely Remove supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:47:10.680