This web page is about USB Phone for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall USB Phone from your PCASUPSM
. You can find out more on ASUPSM or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Programmi\ASUPSM\USB Phone directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Programmi\ASUPSM\USB Phone\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall USB Phone. UPhone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 927.50 KB (949760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in USB Phone. They occupy 2.30 MB (2415514
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (114.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- UPhone.exe (927.50 KB)
- CmDrvRmU.exe (236.00 KB)
- CmSNXeye.exe (60.00 KB)
- CmiInstallAudio.exe (328.00 KB)
- CmiUSB2Uninstall.exe (40.00 KB)
USB Phone is an application by ASUPSM. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase USB Phone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall USB Phone from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate USB Phone or simply click the Search field and type in "USB Phone". If it exists on your system the USB Phone application will be found very quickly. After you click USB Phone in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about USB Phone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB Phone.
8. After uninstalling USB Phone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of USB Phone that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB Phone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove USB Phone by ASUPSM from your computer, we are not saying that USB Phone by ASUPSM is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Phone in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-20 17:28:35.690