USB Oblivion 64-bit
USB Oblivion 64-bit is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall USB Oblivion 64-bit from your PChttp://www.cherubicsoft.com/en/projects/usboblivion
. Take a look here
for more details on http://www.cherubicsoft.com/en/projects/usboblivion. Usually the USB Oblivion 64-bit application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Oblivion 64-bit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling USB Oblivion 64-bit is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Oblivion 64-bit\uninst1~.nsu". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. USB Oblivion 64-bit's primary file takes around 2.58 MB (2703360 bytes) and is called USBOblivion64.exe.
USB Oblivion 64-bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.58 MB (2703360
bytes) on disk.
- USBOblivion64.exe (2.58 MB)
The current page applies to USB Oblivion 64-bit version 220.127.116.11
USB Oblivion 64-bit is a program marketed by http://www.cherubicsoft.com/en/projects/usboblivion. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove USB Oblivion 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete USB Oblivion 64-bit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate USB Oblivion 64-bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Oblivion 64-bit". The USB Oblivion 64-bit app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select USB Oblivion 64-bit in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about USB Oblivion 64-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB Oblivion 64-bit.
8. After uninstalling USB Oblivion 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Oblivion 64-bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB Oblivion 64-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall USB Oblivion 64-bit by http://www.cherubicsoft.com/en/projects/usboblivion from your PC, we are not saying that USB Oblivion 64-bit by http://www.cherubicsoft.com/en/projects/usboblivion is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB Oblivion 64-bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:54:11.917