USB Multimedia Reader Drivers
This page contains detailed information on how to remove USB Multimedia Reader Drivers for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall USB Multimedia Reader Drivers from your computerJeppesen Marine
. More information on Jeppesen Marine can be found here
. Please follow http://www.c-map.it
if you want to read more on USB Multimedia Reader Drivers on Jeppesen Marine's web page. USB Multimedia Reader Drivers is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\C-MAP\USBMMR Drivers folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall USB Multimedia Reader Drivers by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\C-MAP\USBMMR Drivers\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DrvInst.exe is the USB Multimedia Reader Drivers's main executable file and it takes approximately 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
USB Multimedia Reader Drivers contains of the executables below. They take 992.77 KB (1016600
bytes) on disk.
- DrvInst.exe (312.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of USB Multimedia Reader Drivers.
USB Multimedia Reader Drivers is an application marketed by the software company Jeppesen Marine. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall USB Multimedia Reader Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall USB Multimedia Reader Drivers from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find USB Multimedia Reader Drivers or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB Multimedia Reader Drivers". The USB Multimedia Reader Drivers app will be found automatically. After you click USB Multimedia Reader Drivers in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding USB Multimedia Reader Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Multimedia Reader Drivers:
- The publisher is: http://www.c-map.it
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\C-MAP\USBMMR Drivers\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USB Multimedia Reader Drivers.
8. After uninstalling USB Multimedia Reader Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of USB Multimedia Reader Drivers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB Multimedia Reader Drivers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB Multimedia Reader Drivers by Jeppesen Marine from your PC, we are not saying that USB Multimedia Reader Drivers by Jeppesen Marine is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove USB Multimedia Reader Drivers in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 02:15:56.020