USB Image Tool 1.69
USB Image Tool 1.69 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall USB Image Tool 1.69 from your PCParand ® Software Group
. Further information on Parand ® Software Group can be found here
. Detailed information about USB Image Tool 1.69 can be seen at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Image Tool folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for USB Image Tool 1.69 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Image Tool\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled USB Image Tool.exe and it has a size of 357.50 KB (366080 bytes).
USB Image Tool 1.69 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.21 MB (1272481
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- USB Image Tool.exe (357.50 KB)
- usbitcmd.exe (182.50 KB)
This web page is about USB Image Tool 1.69 version 1.69
USB Image Tool 1.69 is an application marketed by Parand ® Software Group. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove USB Image Tool 1.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete USB Image Tool 1.69 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find USB Image Tool 1.69 or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB Image Tool 1.69". The USB Image Tool 1.69 program will be found very quickly. When you select USB Image Tool 1.69 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding USB Image Tool 1.69, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Image Tool 1.69:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Image Tool\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB Image Tool 1.69.
8. After removing USB Image Tool 1.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Image Tool 1.69 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB Image Tool 1.69 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall USB Image Tool 1.69 by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, we are not saying that USB Image Tool 1.69 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB Image Tool 1.69 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 13:19:36.393