USB Hub Bitmap
This info is about USB Hub Bitmap for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall USB Hub Bitmap from your PCUSB Hub Bitmap
. You can read more on USB Hub Bitmap or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\0886A5F0-1428545704-81E3-205C-60029202D525 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall USB Hub Bitmap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\0886A5F0-1428545704-81E3-205C-60029202D525\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. USB Hub Bitmap's main file takes about 1.88 MB (1966592 bytes) and is called ansy785.exe.
The executable files below are part of USB Hub Bitmap. They occupy about 2.01 MB (2102673
bytes) on disk.
- ansy785.exe (1.88 MB)
- rnsuA75.exe (51.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (81.39 KB)
This web page is about USB Hub Bitmap version 184.108.40.206
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove USB Hub Bitmap from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
USB Hub Bitmap is a program marketed by the software company USB Hub Bitmap. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove USB Hub Bitmap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove USB Hub Bitmap from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find USB Hub Bitmap or simply click the Search field and type in "USB Hub Bitmap". The USB Hub Bitmap application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click USB Hub Bitmap in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about USB Hub Bitmap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB Hub Bitmap.
8. After uninstalling USB Hub Bitmap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Hub Bitmap that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB Hub Bitmap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall USB Hub Bitmap by USB Hub Bitmap from your computer, nor are we saying that USB Hub Bitmap by USB Hub Bitmap is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB Hub Bitmap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 00:24:30.143