USB Guardian 2.5
USB Guardian 2.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall USB Guardian 2.5 from your systemCreated by XekeRu
. Open here
for more info on Created by XekeRu. Please follow www.SilentAll.com
if you want to read more on USB Guardian 2.5 on Created by XekeRu's web page. USB Guardian 2.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. USB Guardian 2.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\Uninstall.exe. USB Guardian.exe is the USB Guardian 2.5's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 446.50 KB (457216 bytes) on disk.
USB Guardian 2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 885.05 KB (906291
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (112.05 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
- USB Guardian.exe (446.50 KB)
The current web page applies to USB Guardian 2.5 version 2.5
USB Guardian 2.5 is a program released by Created by XekeRu. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall USB Guardian 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete USB Guardian 2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find USB Guardian 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USB Guardian 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the USB Guardian 2.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select USB Guardian 2.5 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about USB Guardian 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB Guardian 2.5:
- The software company is: www.SilentAll.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall USB Guardian 2.5.
8. After uninstalling USB Guardian 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB Guardian 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB Guardian 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall USB Guardian 2.5 by Created by XekeRu from your computer, nor are we saying that USB Guardian 2.5 by Created by XekeRu is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB Guardian 2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 07:08:45.740