You can find below detailed information on how to remove USB Guardian for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall USB Guardian from your PCUSB-Guardian LLC
. Additional info about USB-Guardian LLC can be read here
. You can see more info related to USB Guardian at http://www.usb-guardian.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove USB Guardian. USB Guardian's main file takes around 446.50 KB (457216 bytes) and is called USB Guardian.exe.
USB Guardian is comprised of the following executables which occupy 854.75 KB (875269
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (408.25 KB)
- USB Guardian.exe (446.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of USB Guardian. You can find here a few links to other USB Guardian versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove USB Guardian.Folders found on disk after you uninstall USB Guardian from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\SkinMagicU.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\USB Guardian.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\USB-Guardian.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\USB-Guardian.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\USB Guardian.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB Guardian
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\USB Guardian
USB Guardian is a program marketed by USB-Guardian LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove USB Guardian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall USB Guardian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find USB Guardian or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB Guardian". If it exists on your system the USB Guardian application will be found very quickly. When you click USB Guardian in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding USB Guardian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB Guardian:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.usb-guardian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB Guardian.
8. After removing USB Guardian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Guardian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB Guardian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove USB Guardian by USB-Guardian LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that USB Guardian by USB-Guardian LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Guardian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 08:56:18.613