USB Guard 1.6
USB Guard 1.6 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall USB Guard 1.6 from your systemFayssal Chamekh
. More data about Fayssal Chamekh can be read here
. Click on firstname.lastname@example.org
to get more facts about USB Guard 1.6 on Fayssal Chamekh's website. Usually the USB Guard 1.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guard directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall USB Guard 1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guard\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 529.00 KB (541696 bytes) on disk and is titled USBGuard.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in USB Guard 1.6. They occupy 1.66 MB (1735881
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- USBGuard.exe (529.00 KB)
The current page applies to USB Guard 1.6 version 1.6
USB Guard 1.6 is a program by Fayssal Chamekh. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove USB Guard 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove USB Guard 1.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find USB Guard 1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "USB Guard 1.6". If it exists on your system the USB Guard 1.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click USB Guard 1.6 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding USB Guard 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Guard 1.6:
- The software company is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB Guard 1.6.
8. After removing USB Guard 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USB Guard 1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB Guard 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall USB Guard 1.6 by Fayssal Chamekh from your PC, we are not saying that USB Guard 1.6 by Fayssal Chamekh is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB Guard 1.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-15 13:45:27.160