USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5
This web page is about USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 from your computerKASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC.
. You can find out more on KASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC. or check for application updates here
. More information about USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 can be found at http://kashu-sd.co.jp/
. USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KASHU\UsbEnterVer.4.1.5 folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\KASHU\UsbEnterVer.4.1.5\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5. The program's main executable file occupies 145.56 KB (149056 bytes) on disk and is labeled UsbEnter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5. They occupy about 1.44 MB (1512704
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (106.06 KB)
- UsbEnt.exe (1.13 MB)
- UsbEnter.exe (145.56 KB)
- UsbEntEx_x64.exe (70.06 KB)
The current web page applies to USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 version 4.1.5
USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 is an application released by KASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5". If it exists on your system the USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://kashu-sd.co.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KASHU\UsbEnterVer.4.1.5\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5.
8. After uninstalling USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 by KASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC. from your computer, we are not saying that USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 by KASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-22 12:35:18.877