USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10
This page is about USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 from your computerKASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC.
. You can read more on KASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 can be seen at http://kashu-sd.co.jp/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\KASHU\UsbEnterVer.4.1.10 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 is C:\Program Files\KASHU\UsbEnterVer.4.1.10\Uninst.exe. UsbEnter.exe is the USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10's main executable file and it takes around 144.27 KB (147728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10. They occupy an average of 1.43 MB (1497784
bytes) on disk.
- UsbEnter.exe (144.27 KB)
- UsbEnt.exe (1.12 MB)
- UsbEntEx_x64.exe (70.06 KB)
- Uninst.exe (104.09 KB)
The current web page applies to USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 version 4.1.10
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\slavab\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10.lnk
USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 is a program marketed by KASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10". If it is installed on your PC the USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 application will be found very quickly. When you select USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10:
- The software company is: http://kashu-sd.co.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KASHU\UsbEnterVer.4.1.10\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10.
8. After uninstalling USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 by KASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC. from your computer, nor are we saying that USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 by KASHU SYSTEM DESIGN INC. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Flash Security Ver.4.1.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:39:31.210